Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Good News  
I've been taking Wellbutrin for two weeks. Very mild side effects, nothing like Paxil, and my doctor says it isn't correlated with weight gain. It seems to be coming on rather subtly, but I am feeling better.

I stepped up my diet and exercise program. Now that I have class on Friday night and Saturday morning, I can't exercise on Fridays. So instead of 30 minutes five times a week, I'm doing 40 minutes four times a week. Also I've been eating less for lunch and having healthier snacks. Last week I was actually a little too strict and didn't get enough protein. Oops. This morning I tried on a size 6 skirt that I bought two summers ago and haven't been able to wear in over a year. Though I was hoping, I didn't quite expect it to fit, but it did. That makes for one happy Monday.