Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

(title)  
LIBRA (Sep 23 - Oct 22): Your ruling planet Venus is at home in your sign now, enjoying the magical vibes of Neptune. You are on a creative high, but you are also content enough that you might not even try to manifest what is currently possible. Do whatever you must to motivate yourself into action; you'll be very glad you did. beliefnet.com

I did actually have an art project idea I was mulling over yesterday. Guess I better act on it.

We saw Pretty Persuasion the other day. Good movie, I recommend it. Sunday we went to the Ahmanson Theatre and saw Dead End. Great show - gunfire, water splashing - lots of fun.

Yesterday was very depressing. Late Friday afternoon I was informed that I was being transferred to another department; this will be for about 3 months, and may become permanent. I've subbed in this department before, so it's nothing new. But, like most people, I don't like change caused by someone else. Also, yesterday was the first day of the fall semester, and the first day of the class that my employer wouldn't allow me to change my schedule to attend. So, all in all, it was a day of reminders about how little control I have over my life. Like I said, very depressing.