Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, July 25, 2005

God, I hope so.  
LIBRA (Sep 23 - Oct 22): As the Moon enter Aries in your 7th House of Partnerships, get ready to address real concerns coming from a business associate or a friend. There's no reason to sidestep the issues, for you haven't done anything wrong; it's just that clarification is needed. If you hold your position with integrity, what starts as a confrontation can quickly turn into a reaffirmation of mutual respect. beliefnet.com

I do need to address a comment made by a supervisor at our staff meeting last week. She reference a policy that nobody else seems to know about - including other management. It seems she's replacing company policy with her own personal belief system. Way uncool. And, of course, nobody else will say anything. Once again I have to be the responsible one. Once again I'm the only one with a spine, and now I have to protect these jellyfish I work with. I'm getting really sick of this life pattern. When is someone going to take care of me?