Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Full Throttle  
Libra
There is a proverb from the American culture of the early 21st century that I'd like to run by you, Libra: "Never reveal all you know, confess everything you feel, show how much you care, or give all you have." According to my astrological analysis, this is the worst possible advice you could receive in order to thrive in the coming weeks. In fact, if it were up to me, you'd do just the opposite. I understand if you can't bring yourself to do that, especially if you're an American. Nonetheless, that's what would be good for you.

free will astrology

Oh my, that is a difficult thing to do. I tend to hold alot back, so it'll be easier for me to leave. If I never let myself get too attached, I won't care so much if you leave. That way you can't hurt me. Of course, it also means you can't love me. Trite, I know. I need to work on it, if only to avoid the Dread Banal.