Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Food for Thought  
LIBRA (Sep 23 - Oct 22): Moods come and go now as the Moon feeds you with her changing whims. An undying optimism can overcome all obstacles, but you must remember to honor the truth of reality instead of just wishing your way to success. Your dreams are strong, but not necessarily able to overpower everything in your path. Make use of the power of positive thought reinforced by effective work habits.

I'm really not a pessimist, though I've been called one. I'm just a realist and, while I understand the need for positive thought, I want to hold fast to reality. Damn the insanity, full truth ahead! Isn't there a way to have honesty and sanity?