Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I Always Do  
LIBRA (Sep 23 - Oct 22): It's time for you good-natured Librans to remove the velvet gloves and fight to express your individuality. Don't make the mistake of just bowing to the pressure of authority and control. Instead of relying on others to fight for your position, take responsibility yourself. It won't be easy, but you'll be much better off if you stand up to anyone who abuses their power.
beliefnet.com

Story of my life. I have the dubious talent of being a fearless leader. Really I don't want to lead, I just want to do my own thing. But as much as I abhor conflict, I hate injustice even more, so I'm condemned to act.