Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Vehicular Five  
1. How old were you when you got your drivers license?
18. Didn't have a car, couldn't drive parents car, so didn't bother getting a license.
2. Did you get your own car right away, use the family car, or bum rides from friends?
Once I turned 18, I got my license and bought a car.
3. What was your first car and what was it like?
1977 Chevy Camaro. Gold, broken a/c, filthy and falling apart.
4. How old were you when you got your first traffic ticket and what happened?
Very soon after getting my license and car, I was slowing at a red light. I looked down, searching for a cassette, and rear-ended a Honda CRX. I got a ticket for driving without insurance. A harsh, yet effective, lesson.
5. What is your favorite car story, be it an accident, road trip, etc?
None. All my car stories end with harsh yet effective lessons.