Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Folderol Five  
1. What is the first record/tape/CD that you bought?
Bananarama record - a birthday present for my friend - sixth grade. I don't think I had any recorded music of my own until high school. Then I had tapes of The Byrds, Guns N Roses, and The Cure.
2. Who is your favorite all time band/singer?
My taste is constantly evolving, so I only have current favorites, no all-time favorites.
3. What have you been listening to lately?
Currently I'm digging the Muse, Snow Patrol, Interpol.
4. What is your favorite radio station, what do they play, and where do they broadcast?
Indie 103.1, indie rock mostly, L.A.
5. Can you recommend a good song or CD that everyone should listen to?
There's no "one size fits all" in music. However, for all the indie-rockers out there, I would encourage you to listen to Kasey Chambers. Get outside your head.