Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Aha!!  
For the past few months I've been eating better and exercising more, yet I've been gaining weight. I've been steadily growing out of my clothes, and getting ever more frustrated. I thought it was me, that I was the problem. But guess what I read today at lunch in Psychology Today? Turns out Paxil is likely to cause weight gain. I've been taking Paxil since late last summer. Last summer my clothes fit fine. Now they're all tight, despite my best efforts.

Well, it's a relief to know it isn't my fault. And fortunately I'm already on a process of ramping down my meds and should be off them by the end of next month. Hopefully the pounds should start dropping off then.