Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Indulgence  
Horoscope for October 2
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Your current dilemma is how to stay present with all that's happening in your life without floating off into the cosmos. You may feel even less centered as the day unfolds and it just might not be worth it to try to hold yourself back now. Set your worries aside for the day. Treat yourself to an afternoon or evening of artistic and social indulgence as you go to a movie, a concert, or a fine dinner.

Just read this today, and that's exactly what I did Saturday. We went to Yamashiro for my birthday dinner. Very romantic. I was so gorgeous in my new cocktail dress and my husband was so handsome! He worked the preppy elegant look. Tres chic! All my doing, of course. He really cleans up nice. I also treated myself to a new black cashmere cardigan. Yummy! Everyone should have cashmere. I put it on and said, "this is what it must feel like to be a rabbit."