Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, August 13, 2004

Multi Media  
I ended up not liking Blues Lessons all that much. At least, not as much as his other two. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to his next. This one was poorly edited. It should've been much shorter, a novella instead of a novel. Too much chaff.

We finally saw Matrix Revolutions. I knew we were in serious trouble when I jokingly said a cliche, and then the character said exactly that. It was soooo formulaic. We could've watched it with the sound off and known what everyone was saying. Totally by the book. Yawn. Another exercise in diminishing returns.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, go to California Plaza downtown on the night of Saturday Aug 28th to see The Cover Problem play for free. I've seen them many times and they are brilliant! I am so there.