Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Update  
Saw Secretary on HBO the other night. It was very good. I actually think it would be a really good date movie. Seriously, it's a sexy love story, right?

Bought this the other day. My first real sofa. I absolutely could not go into my 30s with a futon. Also bought a set of extra chairs on sale. Next up, buh-bye Ikea, hello proper media cabinet. Hmmm

Went to see Thoroughly Modern Millie at the Ahmanson this weekend. It was funny! I didn't expect that. They sang Mammy in Chinese. No, really! It's better than it sounds. So, that's the last of the season tickets. Wah! I want to keep buying season tickets, but really shouldn't. I'm spending my money on furniture this year. Maybe next year.