Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Thanks, I needed that  
My husband and I babysat his niece this weekend. Oh yeah, that's why I don't want kids. Now I remember. Thanks, I almost forgot. I was starting to look at babies and coo involuntarily. I was researching private K-12 schools. I was picking names. *shudder* What the hell came over me? Whatever it was, it's gone now. Good riddance! Thanks for reminding me about the constant attention kids need, the nonstop questions, the lightning-fast mood changes, the mess, the noise, the complete absence of culture.

Ahhh... I love my life. My childless, quiet, theater-going, indie film-watching, poker-playing, college-going, sex-having life.