Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, April 12, 2004

I'm Exhausted  
Drove 3 hours each way to visit my sister on Saturday. She had a barbeque for the family - pork kebabs. It was fun; everyone loved my hair, which was shorter than my brother's. Sunday we went to another Easter barbeque, at my sister-in-law's place - pork ribs. Only a half-hour drive, that. I'd wanted to attend a reading by Michelle Tea at the Hammer Museum at 5, but was too tired. After all that driving on Saturday, I just didn't have the gumption to tackle the 405. Oh well, we had a good time. There's another, bigger reading next Sunday. Perhaps I'll attend that one.

I'm on spring break from school this week. I think I'll use this time to catch up on my movie watching. I do have some homework, but it shouldn't take more than an hour or two.