Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Five  
This is perfect for today! I'm having such a frustrating day at work. How did they know?

1. What do you do for a living?
I'm a secretary at a labor union.
2. What do you like most about your job?
Working with people as crazy as me.
3. What do you like least about your job?
Working with people as crazy as me.
4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
Well today it was because I had to deal with other people's mistakes all day. I've barely started on the work I planned to do today, because I've been too busy dealing with this other crap. I just want to get a huge bullhorn, go up on a mountain and yell to the world "Stop Fucking Up!"
5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Well, I'm studying psychology now for a second career as a couples counselor. Yeah, it's a little ironic given my previous answers. Also, I've thought about pursuing art, specifically painting, and teaching. I've been told a few times that I'd make a good teacher. I'll have to wait until I mellow out a bit I think.