Monday Madness How many hours do you spend per week doing the following things? 1. Watching television I'm not sure, probably 10-20 hours.
2. Sitting at the computer. At work, 25-30 hours. At home, less than an hour.
3. Reading a book Let's change that to just "reading" period, because sometimes I'm focussed on reading magazines.
So, around 10-20 hours depending on how busy I am.
4. House work Varies, but lately it's been like 10 hours.
5. Cooking Not much, maybe 3 hours. I cook quickly.
6. Eating 10 hours.
7. Driving Maybe 3 or 4 hours.
8. Working outside of your home 35 hours.
9. Blogging One or two.
10. Sleeping Between 50 and 55, usually. sadfshfo 10:38 AM