Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Monday Madness  
1. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
I don't remember having a favorite. We didn't always have a TV and couldn't watch much when we did so I didn't get very attached to it.
2. What show did you hate?
Our TV viewing was so restricted, there wasn't enough variety for me to hate anything. I guess that's a good thing?
3. What show did your family gather around the TV to watch?
I don't remember us watching the same show; we could never agree on anything.
4. What show is currently your favorite?
It's a tie between Most Extreme Elimination, Queer Eye, Monk, and American Idol. Of course, my tru luv is educational programming (e.g. forensics, science, nature, etc.).
5. What show do you hate now?
Hate. Hm. Well, I don't like Extreme Makeover (surgery, ick). Also most of the "reality" shows are so repulsive in the commercials that I never watch them, like Temptation Island or Survivor or Average Joe. I really don't like watching shows that cause my opinion of humanity to go down a notch. None of this lowest common denominator horse crap for me, thanks.