Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Good  
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22)
You have expressed yourself in a manner that has freed you from other people's preconceived notions of who you are. You Librans have been wearing your emotions pretty close to the surface -- and by now it may be getting somewhat tiring. Your feelings are often tied to your need to be liked, and sometimes you'll display the rational emotion and not the raw one. Now, however inconvenient it may be, others are more likely to see your unedited mood changes and they can learn something about you.
By Rick Levine. Copyright 2003. Tarot.com.


I prefer tired-from-showing-my-emotions to tired-from-not-showing-them. I have lately been taking off the veils, showing my craziness more. Or rather, hiding it less. Some of it always sneaks through, usually when I'm drunk or otherwise off my guard. But I've done my best to keep it under wraps. Now I'm sick of that. I want more closeness, more intimacy. I choose honesty, damn the torpedos.