Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Friday Five  
1. What was the last song you heard?
Ballroom Blitz, just as I pulled into the parking lot at work
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Thirteen and Seabiscuit, both on DVD
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Books (Cherry, Blues Lessons, Something Rising), groceries & tulips from Trader Joe's, sparkling wine & chocolates from Niebaum-Coppola
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
1) Haircut - I have an appointment for Saturday morning
2) Homework - reading
3) Laundry - there's always more laundry
4) Call my parents - haven't called in too long; also to wish my youngest brother a happy birthday (which was Tuesday, shame on me)
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
A few co-workers, a union member, my husband