Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Friday Five  
What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Oh, dear. I'd have to check my class picture for that. I remember second grade, Mrs. Struve, but not first.
2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
I'm coming up blank here, too. A lot of the time we didn't have a TV and when we did our viewing was very restricted.
3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Nina, in first grade.
4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Cheerios, but we couldn't afford them. We always got the faux ones in the bag, which aren't the same.
5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Read, listen to the radio, play with my sisters.