Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday Five  
If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Ooh, that's a tough one. I like all kinds. Hm, either sushi, indian, thai, or maybe some fusion like french-asian. Or, wait a minute, maybe I should do food I *don't* like. All the better to maintain my figure, yes?
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I'd make it a chi-chi "lifestyle" store and fill it with clothes, books, music, cosmetics, fragrance, stationery, home decor, and some stuff of my own creation. I'd need some serious seed money.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I would want it to be literature fiction, but I'm afraid it might turn out popular fiction. blech.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Social sciences and fine arts. It would be so very Waldorf.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Some crazy mish-mash of pop and gamelan.

Oh my god. I sound so west coast. Huh, I guess I really am a Cali baby.