Monday Madness 1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just... Go out. Go shopping, see a movie, walk around the gardens, visit a museum, drive up the coast, hang out with friends. Anything that gets me out of my apartment. I hate being cooped up.
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I... Honk once in a nice way, not in a lean-on-the-horn, blaringly-rude way.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is... If it's a stranger making a random rude remark, I'll usually just give them a "whatever" look. If it's someone I know better, I'll snap back at them.
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would... Get used to it. Really, what choice have I?
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to... Stay inside with the air conditioner or drive somewhere cooler, like the coast.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is... A long, stretchy, charcoal-gray skirt with pockets and a short-sleeve, burgundy, ballet top, both from J Crew.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually... Procrastinate and then work like a demon at the end. I'm getting a lot better at that. I'm learning to portion my time correctly and divide big projects into smaller steps.
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would... Think they were high. Nobody who knows me well would ever do that.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I... To reiterate about me and the time - I don't, uh, exactly believe in time. So, weekend or weekday, I'm not so great about the clock-watching.
10. I usually wash my car about every... Whenever it looks bad. sadfshfo 2:14 PM