Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Monday Madness  
1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to just...
Go out. Go shopping, see a movie, walk around the gardens, visit a museum, drive up the coast, hang out with friends. Anything that gets me out of my apartment. I hate being cooped up.
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I...
Honk once in a nice way, not in a lean-on-the-horn, blaringly-rude way.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is...
If it's a stranger making a random rude remark, I'll usually just give them a "whatever" look. If it's someone I know better, I'll snap back at them.
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would...
Get used to it. Really, what choice have I?
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...
Stay inside with the air conditioner or drive somewhere cooler, like the coast.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is...
A long, stretchy, charcoal-gray skirt with pockets and a short-sleeve, burgundy, ballet top, both from J Crew.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually...
Procrastinate and then work like a demon at the end. I'm getting a lot better at that. I'm learning to portion my time correctly and divide big projects into smaller steps.
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would...
Think they were high. Nobody who knows me well would ever do that.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I...
To reiterate about me and the time - I don't, uh, exactly believe in time. So, weekend or weekday, I'm not so great about the clock-watching.
10. I usually wash my car about every...
Whenever it looks bad.