Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Friday Five  
When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor?
A few months ago I think.
2. ...went to the dentist?
Maybe six months ago? I'm due for a check-up pretty soon.
3. ...filled your gas tank?
Friday on my way home from work. I didn't want to have to do it on the way to dinner later that night.
4. ...got enough sleep?
Not lately. I'm exhausted today. When I get home from work tonight I'm going straight to bed for a nap before dinner.
5. ...backed up your computer?
Never. I don't keep anything terribly important on my home computer. The most important thing on there is my homework. But I always save a copy to a floppy and email it to myself at work and save it on my work computer. That way it's saved in four places.