Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Well slap my ass and call me Charlie  
Sashafoo, your Super IQ score is 133

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.


I actually got a score of 140 on a different IQ test. This one I took today, a Monday afternoon, while sick. Still, not bad. Although I can't shake a feeling of failure for not getting a perfect score. Stupid obssessive perfectionism.