Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, January 26, 2004

Monday Madness  
1. The one kitchen appliance I just could not live without is my _______.
Refrigerator. I had to live without one the first time I moved out (with my boyfriend, which lasted six weeks) and I wouldn't ever want to do it again.
2. My desk always looks like _______.
Which one? My desk at work is pretty clean, not too cluttered, everything in its place. My desk at home is a barely controlled mess. A result of sharing it with my husband. If he had his druthers it would be a disaster.
3. The clocks in my house are always ____ minutes fast.
I don't set them fast. They're all a bit off, because that just happens, but not on purpose.
4. The one television program I just can't stand is _______.
Only one? Pretty much every "reality" show is absolutely repulsive. I recently caught a glimpse of "Extreme Makeover". *retch* Just the commercials for those shows are disgusting enough.
5. The one television program I try to never miss is _______.
I don't know about "never miss", but I try to catch most of Monk and Queer Eye.
6. When it comes to housework, I really hate cleaning ________.
Floors. Vacuuming, sweeping, and especially mopping. Ick.
7. If I could re-design my living room, the first thing I would do is _______.
Buy a couch. I've had that futon since I moved out on my own. It was the first piece of furniture I bought. It was broken in the move to our current place and my husband repaired it with some wood glue and a clamp. He can be pretty resourceful sometimes.
8. I wish I had a bigger ______ in my house.
Dining room table. The one I have was the second piece of furniture I bought. It's a round pedestal table with four chairs. We've managed to cram seven people at that table for poker, but it's a tight fit. I'd like one with a leaf so I could comfortably host dinner parties.
9. When someone points a camera at me and says 'Smile!' I usually ________.
Smile. Come on, they're not going to shut up until you do.
10. I expect I'll have my income tax done by _______.
Depends. I'll do a preliminary calculation this week. If we owe, they'll be done April 15. If we get a refund, they'll be done this week.