Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, January 30, 2004

Fiscal Friday Five  
You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
I would call my husband. I think he would be the only call I made. Anyone else I would tell in person, quietly. It's not the sort of thing I would want people to know.
2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
Furniture, I suppose. Also clothes and jewelry.
3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
Hm, I don't know. I'd probably get gift cards for a few people. Or whatever caught my eye.
4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
Yes, of course. To family, charity and perhaps friends.
5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Yes, we'd buy a house.