Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, January 16, 2004

Fallow Friday Five  
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
I don't have a signature line. Not because of any position against them, just that I haven't bothered.
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
Nope, which is a good thing. I'm sure anything I would've put then, I would be embarrassed by now.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I don't know, um, maybe TIGER? Anything I put would be terribly pedestrian I think.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Just a bridesmaid gift from my sister at her wedding. It read:
My Name
Bridesmaid
October 4, 2003
My husband and I had planned to get something engraved inside our wedding bands, but we have yet to think of anything.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
I intend to be donated to science, so there won't be a grave marker.

I'm just generally against emblazoned goods (not for other people, just for me) because they're too permanent. I change so often, I would have to keep changing the markings. Same reason I don't have any tattoos.