Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, December 12, 2003

Frosty Friday Five  
1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
Yes, but only for the holidays. I'll be sick of it by February.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
At home with family. I would also like to have friends over for a holiday party, but it's so difficult to coordinate everyone's schedules.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
At my parents' house my mom has everyone tell a story or play an instrument or some kind of performance. In my own home, we always put on some holiday music when we decorate the tree.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
I do that all year anyway, but I like to do even more around the holidays. I'm donating children's books to a literacy program, food to the striking grocery workers, and toys to the workers' kids.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
Either a Pottery Barn hall table that matches our coffee table set, or a wine fridge, or jewelry (there's a Tiffany charm bracelet I like).