Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, December 29, 2003

Friday Five  
1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Getting my Associate degree.
2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Turning 29 without a Bachelor degree, house, or children.
3. What do you hope the new year brings?
Peace, prosperity & a new president.
4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
I'll try to focus more on what I ought to (spirituality) and less on what I ought not (materialism).
5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
I'm trying to throw together a casual party, since my downstairs neighbor (aka landlord) is out of town this week. I only found that out yesterday, so it's a bit slapdash. If that doesn't go through, and maybe even if it does, I'm thinking of having a Chinese New Year party.