Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, December 08, 2003

All Is Calm...  
...well, relatively.

Wine problem, fixed.
Boot problem, fixed.
Photos, delivered.
Car, still not done.

Okay, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. I still have to get the estimate, fill out the insurance report, fill out the DMV report, and find $500 for the deductible. *grouse*

In addition to these minor crises, I have a load of other regular problems to deal with. I need to make an appointment with my orthodontist for a 6 month follow up. I was supposed to do this in October. I have a Sociology final tomorrow and a Philosophy final next Monday. I've barely even thought about the holiday season. I need to request a change in my working hours so I can accomodate my school schedule next semester. We need to look for another apartment. I need to take my car into the dealer for its 42K mile check-up. I haven't even started my November 26 Things photo project yet.

And, of course, there's my permanent miasma of existential angst. Duh.

Oh, I got an A on the test and Thanksgiving dinner went all right.