Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, November 03, 2003

Halloween  
fairy
You Should Dress Up As a Fairy!
Dreamy, cute, and quirky.
You probably own the glitter and wings already.
So why not just go for it?

What Should You Be For Halloween?



Huh! Wow, that was my costume. How funny. Or, well, it was going to be my costume, but I couldn't find any good wings at the last minute. So I was a garden sprite. They don't necessarily have wings, right? Anyway, wings would've gotten in the way at work. I did actually have the glitter already. My dress was a lavender Betsey Johnson rose-print burn-out satin slip dress. And I wore Nine West silver leather shoes. I was very, very cute. I'm still finding traces of glitter everywhere.