Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, November 21, 2003

Friday Five  
1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Finish the semester with As in both classes; register for next semester; distribute our wedding photos to family; find another apartment; roll over my old 401K.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
There's only one or two; everyone else can rot in hell. Oh, all right, that's a little harsh. How about, everyone else can peacefully live their lives far away from me.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
I'd like to re-learn the flute. I always like learning more about psychology, or any social science really. It would be nice to sing well. Probably a good idea to learn home maintenance, like before I have a home and something breaks. And, most important, I'd like to learn how to have it all (house, college, kids, work).
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Put everyone in my family through college. House my family. Donate to all my favorite charities and PACs. Travel. Help out my friends.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Drink, take a hot shower, read, watch tv, exercise (walking, yoga, pilates, ballet).