Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, October 31, 2003

Spooky Friday Five  
1. What was your first Halloween costume?
First one I remember was a yellow ballerina. My mom made the skirt. That was third or fourth grade. Or, wait, maybe it was a fairy, or a princess. I don't know. Something with a leotard, tights, and a tutu.

2. What was your best costume and why?
I haven't ever really had a great costume. But I kinda like the one I wore to a costume party last Friday. My husband & I dressed as a pair. He was a priest and I was a slutty Catholic schoolgirl. I planted a big red kiss on his cheek. It was sick. Everybody loved it.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?
No way. My mom always said "blah, blah, blah" or something like that. Which means be nice.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)
My family doesn't, but my husband's does. Last night we went to his sister's house to carve pumpkins.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!
I don't know any scary stories. I scare too easy so I stay away from those.