Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, October 10, 2003

Friday Five  
1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
I like to watch football and sometimes basketball. I like to have baseball on the television, but not to watch it. My dad loves baseball, so I grew up hearing it on TV. It's a soothing sound.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Oh, I don't really have any favorites. Although I do have an unreasonable, visceral dislike of the Dallas Cowboys. And I like watching the Utah Jazz; they have a great game.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
Not hate, but Aussie Rules Football is hilarious. The refs wear white cowboy hats and make this funny "you got it, sport" move with their hands. I don't know what it means, but it makes me laugh hysterically.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
I've been to a few baseball games at Anaheim and Dodger Stadiums.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
Oh, no. I'm no good at hand-eye coordination. In fact I'm rather disconnected from the physical world in general. As a kid my mom enrolled me in ballet and then gymnastics classes, but that ended pretty quick when the futility of it was realized.