Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Finally Some Relief  
In an update to my stress catalogue of Sept 29:

My sister chose new dresses anyway and my mom bought them for us.

Ditto with the shoes. (So I bought the ones I originally wanted after finally finding them online. They were sold out in my size at every store.)

Obligations completed and it's smooth sailing till the holidays.

Everyone in my department is at a conference. Aaaaaahhhh.

The cat has recently been a bit more quiet. Or I've been sleeping heavier. Either way.

I did well on my essay assignment and first test in Philosophy of Religion. I'm pretty much up to date on my reading. I think I'll ace my Sociology class.

Everything not updated is still a problem, but at least there are fewer to deal with now.