Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Stress Catalogue  
A family friend died on the 19th. She was the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet.

The bridesmaid dress I ordered for my sister's wedding this weekend hasn't arrived.

I've been shopping for days and can't find any good silver shoes for the wedding.

We've been inordinately busy this month with family, work and personal obligations, particularly the last two weeks.

It's been a madhouse at work.

My classes started on the 8th. The college switched from semesters to quarters, so the classes are longer.

I received a notice from the college that I have to pay extra tuition to make up for the budget cuts.

My DMV renewal is due December 2nd.

I lost 10 pounds this year, due to repeated illness and stress.

Many of my fall clothes from last year don't fit anymore. I don't have any money to buy new ones.

The cat won't let us sleep.

I've been too tired to study. I'm way behind in my homework.

We need to find a cheaper apartment. Preferably one that doesn't have the landlord and his small, yappy dog below it.