Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Que??  
Driving home from the White Stripes show at the Greek last night, an H2 was in the lane next to us. The license plate said "H Deux". Get it?!? It's H2 in French!! *groan* The holder had a yin-yang symbol on it. Right, because he strives to live his life in balance with the world. Uh-huh. I missed the weather forecast, which I can only assume called for a high pressure pretention front moving in late in the evening.

Author's note: I'm using he here in the same way we use man to mean human, not because I think it's any more likely that a man was driving. I've seen plenty of women driving those repulsive behemoths.