Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Monday Madness (082403)  
1. What is your favorite form of art, and why?
I like music, photography, painting, & dance. All of them have to do with the body in some way.
2. What, in your opinion, is your greatest artistic talent?
I think I have some talent at painting. My teacher agreed and so do my friends. But of course they're biased.
3. If you were given a blank canvas and some oil paints, what would you paint?
The most beautiful thing in the world. Nude women.
4. What is your favorite subject to photograph?
People.
5. Are you musically inclined? Please elaborate!
Used to play flute and piano. Not playing anything now. I do, or at least I did, have some talent at it.