Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, September 19, 2003

Friday Five  
1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why?
I like too much music to have a favorite.
2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why?
Sting, with or without the Police. Don't know why, just a visceral dislike of his music.
3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person?
The question assumes that I transfer my favor for the music onto the performers. Which I don't. I can hate you and love your music at the same time. And vice versa. It's totally unrelated.
4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show?
Of course. Oingo Boingo, Day of the Dead show.
5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music?
I don't think they're right to prosecute people downloading free music. Personally, I purchase albums because it's easier for me. I don't want the hassle and expense of getting all the equipment and high speed line. Plus I like to have the album art. I like to see & have the whole package as the artist intended it. I'm a tactile person.