Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, September 18, 2003

First Impressions  
Movies I haven't seen.

Underworld
Kate Beckinsale, leather pants, fighting. A++
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Sexy people, mussed and dusty, fighting. Drool.
Cold Creek Manor
Sharon Stone, Dennis Quaid, Stephen Dorff, Juliette Lewis. Yeah, no.
Anything Else
Hm, I like Christina Ricci. Jason Biggs is okay. I sometimes like Woody Allen. Maybe.
Secondhand Lions
This looks really cute. Which is a bad thing.
Casa de Los Babys
Six American women who travel to a Latin-American country to adopt babies are shocked to discover that they're actually now required by law to live there as well.
What!?!
Demonlover
I like Gina Gershon, but the story sounds awful.
Mambo Italiano
Extreme stereotyping. Repulsive.
Matchstick Men
Nicolas Cage is the master. I'm totally seeing this.
Lost in Translation
Bill Murray is also the master. The New Yorker gave it a good review. It's on my list.
Freaky Friday
I actually considered seeing this. I can't imagine why.
American Splendor
Well, obviously I'm going to see this.
Pirates of the Carribean
Everyone I know has seen this and said it's good. And yet I hesitate.
Open Range
Memo to Kevin Costner: Get off the fucking prairie!
The Fighting Temptations
Pap.