Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Cr-ack  
September 27
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Hopefully, you’ll find time today to get to some serious relaxation. It’s not just about being self-indulgent or lazy. It’s about feeling your changing emotions, recharging your chakras, and getting ready for the next round of responsibilities you’ll be facing. If you wear yourself thin now, you’ll be even more tired during the days ahead as the pace of your life picks up another notch.

I'm worn threadbare and quickly losing my grip on reality. I'll try not to kill myself and everyone around me, but I'm not making any promises.

September 29
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Your planet, Venus, is now getting the support of the darkest and most intense planet, Pluto. Your normally easy-going and light-hearted approach may turn a few shades darker now as you reach into the depths of your own subconscious mind to pull out some very strong feelings. If you have the courage to fully experience this energy, you can soar to new emotional heights.

A few shades darker?