Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Monday Madness  
1. What's a situation in your life in which you felt totally unsure or lacking in confidence?
Sports. I am severely lacking in hand-eye coordination. I have very poor spatial skills. It takes a lot of concentration for me to parallel park.
2. What aspect of your life do you feel you have the most confidence dealing with?
I'm pretty confident in my academic ability. Also I'm getting more confident in my social skills. I'm more comfortable in my own skin.
3. Is there any one outfit you own that, when you wear it, you feel totally confident or able to take on the world?
I used to have this red dress that I always felt great in, no matter what. It was a go-anywhere dress, appropriate for school, work, church, whatever. It was a rayon blend, jacquard pattern, short sleeve, scoop neck, knee length dress. It laced up the back so was very adjustable, which led my (smaller) sister to borrow it a lot. I think I still had it when I moved out, but I wore it so much it just fell apart. I unfortunately don't have anything like that now.