Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, August 08, 2003

Friday Five  
1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
Outside my state, Las Vegas. Outside my country, Australia.
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
Last time I traveled to San Francisco, I got married. That's been rather bizarre.
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
Well, if political climate were not an issue, then Bali. Otherwise I'm not leaving the country, so whirlwind tour of the U.S.
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Actually, I hate traveling. I like being someplace else; it's the getting there that pisses me off.
5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Vegas, Aug. 17-19.