Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, August 01, 2003

Friday Five  
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
About 8 am. Today was 7:45 because I needed to shower.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Oh yes. Usually till around 10 or so, sometimes as late as noon. Unless the landlord is having some work done - gardening, building, roofing. That wakes me up around 8 or 9.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
My entire routine: pee, makeup, dress, eat.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Usually 1/2 hour, not including breakfast. But I'm able to get ready faster if needed.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I like Julienne.