Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Weekend Rehash II  
On Saturday my husband went with me to replace two of my tires. I'm going to replace the other two as well, but I'm waiting a few weeks to spread out the cost. They were pretty busy so that took awhile. Then we went back to our place and read until late afternoon, when a friend called and invited us to dinner. We drove up to check out his new house and then went out for sushi. My husband was coming down with a cold, so we declined their offer for drinks afterwards and went home.

We watched the World Poker Tour final. It wasn't as exciting as the other games. There were few of the personalities that I like to watch. I was surprised at how many incredible players were knocked out early on.