Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Today's Horoscope  
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): Your planet, Venus, is contacting serious old Saturn now, and this can work in one of two ways. On one hand, you might be pulling back from your interactions with others as you establish boundaries for yourself. On the other hand, you can apply your talents now in practical ways. You may not feel as creative as usual, but your skills can still be put to good use.

Yup, true. I was just saying to my husband yesterday that I want to take a break from our friends. I feel like they want me to fix their lives for them and that just isn't possible. I have my own life and my own problems to deal with; I don't need any extra. Also I resigned my position as shop steward at my office for similar reasons. I just don't have the time to live my life and take on all these other responsibilities, too. I was struggling under all the weight, so I let it go.

Note: Shop steward is a voluntary, unpaid position. I didn't quit my secretary job.