Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

*sigh*  
I cannot put into words how much I love this show. Did you see last night's episode? Oh! It was the best one yet. I got a little misty at the end; it was soooo beautiful. And the shopping! My God, the shopping! They went to Ralph Lauren, Aureole, and La Maison du Chocolat. Now, I happen to know from LMdC, and let me tell you - Best Chocolate In The World. After experiencing it, I can never eat common chocolate again. Mr. Straight was quite attractive to begin with, not to mention romantic and caring, but after they finished with him, oohhh, he was SuperHot.

A little gay on a straight man is like the spice in your dish; it brings out the flavor.