Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Oh, And Also  
If you are "that girl" from the last post, tell me who you are in the comments so I can stop racking my brain; it's very sore and can't take much more racking. For reference, I am 5'4", 115 lbs., with very short dark brown hair. I was wearing a fitted black t-shirt, a red gingham full skirt, black mary-jane-ish shoes, and bright red lipstick. I may have been heard to say "how do I get to where the drinks are" in a high-pitched voice. Because I am often silly.

Different Topic
There was a very tall man standing to my left. Y'know, there were a LOT of tall people at that show. Are people in the actual city of Los Angeles taller than those in the surrounds?