Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Medical Update  
I went to my doctor yesterday for a follow up on my ruptured ovarian cyst. She felt my ovaries (ouch) and did a pap, since it was time for it anyway. She switched me from triphasic to monophasic oral contraceptives. That should hopefully help with the cysts.

My toe is healing well I think. Under the nail it has a purplish tint, like a mild bruise. I'm wearing shoes today for the first time since I injured it; last week I wore flip-flops to work and felt like a scrub. I've kept polish off the nail so I can see what's going on under there. Part of the line of blood that was near the base of the nail is gone, so I suppose that part healed up.