Nepenthe

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

www.blogwise.com

le photo

<< x BlogxPhiles x >>

Friday, July 11, 2003

Friday, Friday, Friday!  
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
My first best friend was either Nina in the first grade or Carrie in the sixth grade.
2. Are you still in touch with this person?
No, not either one. I lost touch with Nina when we moved in second grade, and Carrie when we moved in seventh grade. The second time we didn't move that far, just the next city over, so I could have kept in touch. But I'm woefully bad at that, as I've mentioned.
3. Do you have a current close friend?
My current best friend is my husband. Besides him, I have a few people I can count on to be there for me. And then, a bunch of acquaintances I have fun with.
4. How did you become friends with this person?
I met all of them through other friends, some of whom I'm no longer friends with.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
Sometimes. I don't have anyone now, outside of family, who knew me prior to ten years ago. I mourn that lost connection with my past, the broken continuity. Also, I miss having a group of friends that are mine, instead of ours. I feel a bit parasitic - all of our friends were his friends first.